Troy A. Jones
Functional Systems Architect and Consultant & Founder
Troy Jones has more nearly thirty years of experience focused on Financial, Supply Chain Management, Inventory Control and Costing, Production and Manufacturing Systems Analysis. His background includes financial and production costing, process analysis, software implementation and project management.
Troy earned his Bachelors of Professional Accountancy from Mississippi State University in 1992 and an Associates of Applied Science degree in Engineering from Northeast Mississippi Community College in 1989.
Troy’s certifications include being one of the first Microsoft Certified Business Management Solutions Professional – Application for Dynamics AX 3.0 / 4.0 / 2009 / 2012 / D365FO (Finance, Production, Trade and Logistics, Questionnaire, Projects, and Human Resources), To-Increase Econ, Management Reporter, TDCI BuyDesign Configurator, Additional experience with AX Retail / MCR vertical.
Troy has a broad knowledge of finance, manufacturing, and distribution applications including: Dynamics AX3.0, Dynamics AX4.0, Dynamics AX2009, AX2012, D365FO, MAPICS XA, QAD, SAP, Great Plains, Peoplesoft and Hyperion. His technical skills include: AS400 operations, AS400 Query Writer, MSSQL, SSRS, OLAP, and UNIX.
Click Here to Download Troy’s Professional Resume.
As a Business Consultant and Solutions Architect at Hi-Vue Solutions, LLC since 2007, Troy has utilized his manufacturing, distribution, and financial experience to assist with the Business Process Analysis and Design for any Microsoft Dynamics AX (Axapta) implementations.
Prior to starting Hi-Vue Solutions, LLC, Troy worked for four years with several Microsoft Gold Certified Partners primarily as an AX Application Consultant on over numerous implementations and since has worked on over 30 AX accounts in support service and upgrade roles including nine AX2012 and three D365FO upgrades/implementations. He also served as a Project Manager on several small/mid-sized accounts and in many cases re-engineered and redesigned business processes. Prior to his transition to the Microsoft AX product, he worked with MAPICS XA software as an Application Consultant supporting the Financial packages, Inventory Management and Costing, Purchasing and Customer Order Management. His customer base includes manufacturers and distribution in markets including alternative energy (Solar Power), electronics, consumer retail/direct marketing, precious metals, machine building, plastics, injection molding, Engineer to Order product applications, OE equipment manufacturers, metal forging, Steel processing, stamping, Professional and Construction Services, oil refining and recently Spoke and Hub Distribution.
Troy’s career prior to consulting was focused in Automotive Manufacturing and Distribution for several companies including several Fortune 500 companies. His experience includes machining, stamping, injection molding, and automotive assembly facilities serving original equipment Tier 1 and Tier 2 customers as well as the Aftermarket distribution markets. His positions included several Financial Controllerships, Accounting Manager, Internal Audit – both Financial and ERP – which included several international audits, and Cost Accountant. Throughout his financial career, he was also involved in many ERP implementations on many software packages.
Troy has developed several system and process improvement enhancements which include:
- Designed and implemented highly automated ERP, sales forecasting, and financial reporting system that aided in the turnaround of an unprofitable enterprise to a profitable facility.
- Defined, designed, specified and implemented all business processes crossing various industries – both locally and globally – which improved employee utilization and integrity of business information used for decision support.
- A fully automated multi-company, multi-currency, multi-language trade and logistics enhancement which improved customer satisfaction and enhanced the value of the supply chain
- A precious metals sales system to accurately track and support proper billing for fluctuations in metals pricing on manufactured goods containing these variable priced metals
- Designed an end to end CRM / Logistics / Financial business solution for the brokerage industry
- Defined and implemented an engineer-to-order rules based manufacturing system for the Industrial Products market space
- Assisted in Development and Integration of rules for oil refining to end sales distribution
- Devised Project Accounting based tracking system for the Medical, Construction and ETO Lifecycle Project Management
- Designed an integration framework between DAX and Manager+ CMMS systems
- Developed A consignment inventory function for AX inventory management
- Defined and developed a wholly integrated processing methodology for DAX inventory and WIP